Are you having trouble trying to sign in to your Gmail account? Well, this article is here to help with that. We will guide you on how to log in to your Gmail account successfully – without any issues.
The Gmail account allows users to log in to their Google account – Which gives them access to view, send and receive their emails all in the platform. It is the best platform to manage your emails with ease. Also, signing in to your Gmail account means that you already have an existing Gmail account. Go through the article on how to sign in to your Gmail account through the website or the mobile app.
It is important to make sure you have all the requirements for your Gmail sign before you proceed. However, if you are unaware of the requirements, this article will help provide them. Therefore, check out the requirements to have before signing into your Gmail Google account.
- Email/Phone number
- Your Gmail password
- A strong internet connection
You must have all of the above requirements to be able to log in to your Gmail account.
How to Sign in to My Gmail Via Website
This part of the article will be able to guide you on how to sign in to your Gmail account through their website. Therefore, the following steps below are also applicable to those using a web browser either on their computer or mobile devices. Thus, follow the steps below to sign in to your Gmail account.
- Go to their official website at mail.google.com
- Click on the “Sign-in” button at the top right corner.
- Fill in your “Email address” or “Phone number”
- Then, click on the blue “Next” button.
- Next, enter your password.
- Now, click on the “Next” button to enter your Gmail account.
After following the steps above, you should now be successfully logged in to your Gmail account via the website.
How to Sign in to My Gmail Via App
Now, for those of us who only have access to a mobile device, it is still very much possible to sign in to your Gmail account on the Gmail mobile app. The mobile application is even more easy to use. However, the following write-up will provide you with steps on how to log in to your Gmail account on your mobile device.
- First, get the Gmail app from your App Store or Play store
- Launch the Mobile App.
- Then, tap on the “sign in” button at the bottom.
- Under set up email, tap on “Google”
- Then, tap “continue” to allow Google to sign into your account.
- Next, fill in your “Email address” or “Phone number”
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- Now, put in your Google account “password”
- Tap on the “Next” button to enter your Gmail account successfully.
After tapping the “next” button, you should now be logged in to your Gmail account on the app.
How to Add Another Gmail Account
If you are logged into a Gmail account and may want to log in to another Gmail account, it is very much possible. Maybe you have a business and a personal Gmail and you want to do both of them together, This write-up will guide you on how to do that. Therefore, follow the steps below on how to log in to another Gmail account.
- Go to the Gmail page at mail.google.com
- On your existing Gmail account, click on the “profile image” at the top right corner
- Then, click on “Add another account”
- Now, sign in to your second Gmail account (following the Sign in steps in the above write-up)
- Once you have logged in, you can switch between all your Gmail accounts without signing in again.
By following the steps above, you will be able to add another Gmail account to your device. If you wish to add more Gmail accounts, just follow the same steps all over again.
How Do I Recover My Gmail Password?
If you would like to recover your forgotten password, you will need to reset your password. However, this is an easy task. Just follow the steps below on how to recover your password.
- Go to the Gmail sign-in page at mail.google.com
- Fill in your email or phone number – and tap “Next”
- Then, click on “Forgot password”
After clicking on the “forgot password”, you will be asked for some information about your account to verify that it is you. Next, follow the prompts to reset your password.
Why Can’t I Sign in to my Gmail Account?
After following all the steps and you still can’t sign in to your account, try some of these to be able to fix your sign-in process. Follow the tips below on how to resolve your Gmail sign-in
- Incorrect Email/Phone Number: Maybe you have been entering the wrong email or password for your Gmail account. So, make sure to cross-check that.
- Forgotten Password: Another issue can be that you may have forgotten your password. Therefore, you can reset the password following the steps in the above write-up.
- VPN/Proxy: Maybe you are connected to a VPN or a proxy, so make sure that you check and disconnect from it to sign in to your Gmail account successfully.
- Internet Connection: It is also likely that you may have been disconnected from the internet without your knowledge. So, make sure your device is connected to the internet to be able to sign in to your Gmail account.
Note, that you should try out all of the issues brought up in the write-up below to see if it will help resolve your login issue. If it does not work, then you should contact their customer service.