After creating a GoDaddy account, the next step is to login. If you are having any problems with the login process, then this article will help you with that. Therefore, we will provide guides on how to log in to your GoDaddy account.
GoDaddy is one of the top web hosting companies in the world that allows users to post content online. If you haven’t created an account yet, create yours now and join us on the login guide in the write-up below.
It is important to know the requirements of GoDaddy login before you attempt logging into your account. However, we will provide you with the basic requirements you will need to log in to your Godaddy account.
- Username – This is your unique customer’s username on GoDaddy. It is the username you got while creating your account. Therefore, you should make sure you have your username with you before you attempt to sign in to GoDaddy.
- Email – You may also need your email when trying to log in to your account when using the second login method. Moreover, in this case, your Godaddy email is required when you are trying to sign in without a password.
- Password – Your password is also required to log into your GoDaddy account. So, make sure you have the correct password with you before logging into your GoDaddy account.
If you can have these 3 requirements, then there is nothing that can stop you from logging into your Godaddy account.
How to Login to GoDaddy.com Via Website
To get access to your GoDaddy account you will need to log in each time to manage your account. If the login process gives you issues, then you should follow the steps below to log in to your GoDaddy account successfully.
- First, open any web browser of your choice
- Now, go to the official site at godaddy.com
- Then, tap on the “human” icon at the top right corner
- Tap on the sign-in link under “registered users”
- Next, fill in your username and password
- Lastly, tap on the black “Sign-In” button
NOTE: There is also a second method for logging into your Godaddy account. You will only fill in your email (without a password). However, you will need to verify your login by providing the email secure code sent to you. To access this second login method, tap on sign in without a password.
How to Login on the GoDaddy App
You can also manage your GoDaddy account through your mobile devices (both IOS & Android). The GoDaddy mobile app is available on both App Store and Google Play Store. So, if you have your mobile phone, follow the steps below on how to log in to your GoDaddy account via iOS/Android devices.
- Download the mobile app from the App Store or Play Store
- Then, open the app and tap on Sign in
- Fill in your username and password
- Then, tap on the Sign in button
Once you have carefully followed the steps provided above, you should be logged in to your GoDaddy account on the app. Also, you should note that the steps above apply to both iOS and Android devices.
Why Can’t I log in to my GoDaddy Account?
This may be a result of a forgotten password. Therefore, to reset your GoDaddy password, you should go back to the login page and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.