Google Classroom is an online forum where students & teachers can hear and see each other just like in the typical classroom where learning occurs. This is a kind of online form of a physical class where teaching can take place. Using this platform, you do not need to be at any physical class. However, this article is here to provide help to those who want to log in or have problems logging into your Google Classroom login account. We will be listing down the proper steps to take for a successful login.
Before we move on to the login process, it is important to have the requirements you will need to log in to your account. Therefore, here are all the basic requirements you need before you log in to your Google Classroom account.
- You Must have a Google Account
- Google Login Details
- An internet connection
These are so far the only requirements you need before signing in to your Google Classroom account.
How to Login to Your Google Classroom Via Website
For those who want to access the classroom platform through the website, this is for you. Note, that you can sign in using the website on any of your devices, either your mobile phones, laptops, desktops, etc. Follow the steps below on how to log in to your Google Classroom account.
- Open your web browser and go to classroom.google.com
- If you have a Google account, you can “continue” with your Gmail to enter into your account OR login your Google account details
- If you don’t have a Google account yet, they will direct you to create a new Google account.
- After creating your new Google account, go back to classroom.google.com; and provide your Google login details OR click on the blue “continue” button with the new account you just created.
By following the steps above, you should now be logged in to your Google Classroom through the app.
How to Login to Your Google Classroom Via App
This online class platform also gives mobile users access to be able to attend classes online through the App. However, below are the steps on how to log in to your Google Classroom account through the Google Classroom app.
- Download the Google Classroom from your App Store or Play Store.
- Launch the app
- Tap on the “Get Started” button
- It will show you a list of Google accounts on your mobile phone (If you don’t have a Google account yet, it will direct you to create a new one)
- Tap on the Google account you want to use for this platform
After doing that, you will now be successfully logged in to your Google Classroom account
Why Can’t I Sign into my Google Classroom?
If you feel that you have properly followed the steps above on how to log in to your Google Classroom account; and you are still having issues with your sign-in. You should try the following to try and fix your problem;
- You should cross-check the email you are using to sign into Google Classroom.
- Maybe your school administrator has not yet activated your Google Classroom student login. So you should ask your teachers to fix that for you
- You should also check your internet connection or change your web browser.
The above are some of the main issues why most users can’t sign in to their accounts. However, if they don’t still work for you, you should contact the Google Classroom help service.