Did you ever get logged out of your Netflix account or want to log in to your existing account on a new device, this is the perfect article for you. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide on logging in to your Netflix account on the app or through the web. So, if you are interested in learning about the Netflix login process, you should read this article to the end.
How to Log into my Netflix account via the App?
Perhaps you have another phone that you want to log into your existing Netflix account, well it is possible to do that. If you need help on how to log in to your account through the Netflix app, then this write-up is for you. Follow the steps below to learn how to log into your Netflix account on the mobile app.
- Download the Netflix app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Tap on the red “SIGN IN” button.
- Enter the email address or phone number linked to your existing Netflix account.
- Enter your Password.
- Then, select the user you want to use to start streaming on Netflix!
By following the steps above, you should now be able to log in to your Netflix account through the Netflix app without any issues. However, if you are looking for how you can be able to login to your Netflix account through the web, then you should check out the write-up below.
How to Login to Your Netflix Account via Web
Maybe you want to stream Netflix on your computer, you can simply log into your existing Netflix account through a web browser. Mind you, this is as simple as it seems. In addition, you can also apply these steps, to go on your smart TVs. Thus, to log in to your Netflix account through a web browser, you should check out the following steps below.
- Open your web browser.
- Next, visit the Netflix login site.
- Now, enter your username or email address.
- Enter your password.
- Then, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Select the user you want to use.
After carefully following the steps listed above, you should now be successfully logged in to your Netflix account through the web. Thus, you can now start streaming your series and movies from there. Note, that you will not be able to download movies while you are using Netflix on a web browser. If you would like to have the download feature, you will need to use the Netflix app.
How to Log into my Netflix billing Account?
If you would like to access or log in to your Netflix billing account, then this is for you. We shall provide you with steps to take to access your Netflix billing account.
- Log in to your Netflix account on the app.
- Tap on the “My Netflix” button at the bottom right corner of the app.
- Next, tap on the hamburger button at the top right corner.
- Then, tap on “Account”.
- Now, you can check out the billing status of your Netflix account.
By following the steps above, you should now be able to successfully access your Netflic billing account.
How to Reset Your Netflix Password
Netflix has made it easy for those who may have forgotten their password. Even if you remember, your password but you feel that there are unauthorized users on your account, you can then change your password to remove them. Thus, if you will like to reset or change your Netflix password you should follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the Netflix login page.
- Tap on the “Need help link?” at the bottom of the sign-in button.
- Select either email or phone number.
- Next, enter your email or phone number.
- Then, click on the “Email Me” button or the “Text Me” button.
- Once you have received the mail from either your number or email, follow the prompt to reset your password.
After following the steps above, you should now be able to reset your Netflix password successfully.