Yelp Business Login is a platform for business owners to manage their online presence on Yelp. In addition, by logging in, business owners can manage their business profiles, respond to customer reviews, update business information, and take advantage of other features offered by Yelp for Business. If you also need help trying to log in to your Yelp business account you should continue reading this article. We shall provide you with the steps you need to take in logging into your Yelp Business account.
How to Login to Yelp Business Via Desktop
Yelp is one of the top local business directory and review platforms. However, as a business owner, having a Yelp Business Account is essential to managing your online presence, responding to reviews, and reaching potential customers. In this article, we’ll show you how to log in to your Yelp Business Account via the website (or in desktop mode).
If you would like to log in to your Yelp Business account through the website, then this is for you. To log in through desktop mode, you will need to access the official website for Yelp Business, at biz.yelp.com/login.
- Go to the Yelp for Business Official website at biz.yelp.com.
- Click the “Log in” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the “Email Address” and “Password” associated with your Yelp Business Account.
- Click the “Log in” button to access your Yelp business account.
After completing the instructions in the steps above, you will now be logged in to your Yelp business account through desktop mode. To log in to the app, check out the following write-up below.
How to Login on the Yelp Biz App
Yelp business also provides an app for business owners with the ability to manage their Yelp business page on the go, anywhere and anytime. You can download the Yelp for Business App from your App Store or Play Store. To log in to your Yelp for Business account on the app, follow the steps below;
- Download the Yelp for Business app from your App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and tap on the “Sign In” button.
- Enter the “Email Address” and “Password” that you used to sign up for your Yelp for Business account.
- Tap on “Sign In”.
Once you tap on the “Sign In” button, you will now be logged into your Yelp biz on the mobile app. However, if you are unable to log in to your account because of a forgotten password. Then you should read the next sub-heading below.
How do I Recover my Yelp Biz Password?
If you’ve forgotten your password for your Yelp for Business account, there is a simple way for you to get access to your account back. Thus, all you need to do is to follow these steps to recover your Yelp business account.
- Go to the Yelp for Business login page, biz.yelp.com/login.
- Click the “Forgot password?” link.
- Then, enter the “Email Address” associated with your Yelp Business account.
- Check your email for a password reset link from Yelp.
- Next, follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- Log in to your Yelp for Business account with your new password.
If you encounter any issues, such as a forgotten password, you should go ahead and follow the steps to recover your password in the above article. In addition, by staying on top of your Yelp Business account, you can effectively reach potential customers, respond to reviews, and grow your business. You can also simply reach out to Yelp for a Business support centre at www.yelp-support.com/Yelp_for_Business.