The Amazon Echo Show 8 is an intelligent display device which also uses Alexa. The Echo Show can be of great help to you in your home. It can take down your important notes and show you some information like your calendar schedule, weather, cooking recipe, alarm, and so many others on the Echo Show screen. It is also a portable device that you can move around. So if you decide to change position anytime, you can do at ease.
If you want to know more about the Amazon Echo Show or plan on getting one, then you should go through this article for a review of the product.
What is an Echo Show Used for?
As mentioned earlier, the Amazon Echo Show is a smart touchscreen display device by Amazon products. Thus, you should also be expecting the device to have Alexa. You can interact with the Alexa assistant to perform some tasks for you. Thereby, your information will now be displayed to you on the screen.
Is there a Monthly Fee?
The Amazon Echo Show will not charge you for any extra fee or subscription to access some additional features. Therefore, once you purchase your Echo Show, you will get all its full features without having to pay a subscription fee.
Can I Watch Netflix on the Alexa Echo Show?
The Echo Show The Amazon Echo Show smart display allows you to access streaming services. Thus, this means that you can watch from platforms like Netflix, YouTube, and so many more. Therefore, if you ever need to watch a quick tutorial video on YouTube, you won’t have to go on your other devices to do that. You can simply ask Alexa which type of video you want to watch from YouTube, and you are good to go.
Does the Echo Show 8 Have a Camera?
If you are looking for a smart display with a camera, then the Echo Show 8 should be a good option for you. So this camera on the smart display device can be used to make smooth video calls with your friends and families. One interesting thing about the camera on the Echo Show 8 is the privacy feature. That is, it provides a shutter button that can completely turn off the camera.
Does it Need WiFi?
To perform basic functions with your Echo Show, you will need to use the Alexa voice assistant. Before you can use Alexa you must need a WiFi connection to be able to give you feedback or a response to your command. Without a WiFi connection, you can ask Alexa to do anything for you. Rather what you can use the device for in the case of no internet connection is the alarm features and other online features it can do.
How to Purchase the Echo Show 8
For those who would like to purchase the Amazon Echo Show 8, then this write-up is for you. Therefore, if you need a guide on how to purchase the Echo Shoe device, you should follow the steps below;
- Go to the Amazon website at www.amazon.com.
- Click on the search bar and type “Echo Show 8”.
- Scroll through and look for the best deal (price).
- After finding the one you want to buy, click on it.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the purchase.
By following the steps above, you should now be able to successfully purchase the Amazon Echo Show 8. Check out the write-up below on how to set up the device.
How to Set Up the Amazon Echo Show 8
The Echo Show 8 set is quite easy and quick to do. However, if you need help with setting up the Echo Show 8, then this is for you. You should follow the steps below on how to properly set up the echo show 8.
- Plug in the echo show device to a power outlet using the provided power adapter.
- Allow the screen to turn on.
- Then, select your language.
- Choose your WiFi network.
- Then input your WiFi password.
- Next, log in to your Amazon account.
- If you don’t have an account yet, head over to the official online website to create one now.
- Next, tap on the “SIGN IN” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your Echo Shoe device.
- After that, tap on “CONTINUE”.
- Enter your correct “time zone”.
- Confirm your address (optional).
- Tap on “CONTINUE”.
- Select the room where you will put the Echo Show device.
- Tap on “CONTINUE”.
- Enter a name for your Echo Show device.
- Tap on “CONTINUE”.
- You can link your Amazon photos if you wish.
- Tap on “SET UP” A PROFILE to let your Echo Show device know that it is you.
- Follow the prompts to complete your profile and set up your Visual ID.
- Once you are done, tap on the “DONE” button.
After following the steps above, you should now be able to set up your Echo Show device. To know if your echo show is successfully set up, you should hear a voice saying “This device is ready”.