The Amazon Fire HD 10 is a tablet device by Amazon that allows users to watch, download, browse the internet, and so much more. It functions like the usual tablet. However, the Amazon Fire HD runs on Amazon’s Fire OS, which makes it a lot more unique and exciting. In this article, we shall discuss in more detail the Amazon Fire HD 10 and also, how to set up the device.
What is the Amazon Fire HD Used for?
The Amazon Fire HD is just like any other tablet. However, with Amazon’s Fire OS running on the tablet, you will be able to enjoy a lot more extra features. The Fire HD 10 offers users the ability to access and read books from the Amazon Kindle and also make use of the Alexa voice assistant. So, if you want to enjoy such exclusive features from the Amazon Fire HD 10, then you can get one for yourself.
Why is the Amazon Fire Tablet Cheap?
It is indeed that the Amazon Fire tables are quite cheap for what it offer to their users. This is usually because Amazon wants to attract individuals to get familiar with their ecosystem in general. This isn’t a bad idea for them because if they can sell the Amazon Fire HD to you at a ridiculously cheap price, they can still be able to benefit from you when you start to make use of their service.
Is Fire HD 10 Good for Reading?
OF course, the Amazon Fire HD is one of the best devices where you can read your books or any other thing. If you like reading e-books from the Amazon Kindle, then the Mazon Fire HD is best for you. On the Fire HD tablet, you will be able to easily access the Amazon Kindle and start reading your books without any inconvenience.
Is the Fire HD Worth Buying?
From my perspective, I believe that the Amazon Fire HD is worth buying. Here is why I think that. The Fire HD can give the normal tablet experience but the unique thing is that it offers more amazing feature that is only available on the Amazon Fire HD. Now, what are these amazing features we can get from the Fire HD? As a Fire HD user, you can use the Alexa voice command, integrate seamlessly with your other Amazon services, and many more amazing features.
How to Set Up the Amazon Fire HD 10
Now, for those who just got their Amazon Fire HD and would like to learn how to set up the tablet, this part of the article is for you. However, setting up the Fire HD is such an easy task. Thus, to set up your Amazon Fire HD 10 now, check out the following steps below:
- Press and hold the power button to turn ON the Fire HD tablet
- Once it is on, choose the “size of your text” at the bottom left of the screen
- Then, choose your preferred language and tap on the blue arrow button
- Select a WiFi network to connect to your tablet
- Next, enter your WiFi password and tap on the “Continue” button
- If you can see your name at the top, then enter your Amazon password
- Tap on the blue “SIGN IN “button
- If it is not your name at the top, tap on the “Switch account” button to add your Amazon account
- You will get 3 options to check, do that and tap on “CONTINUE”
- Next, you will need to watch a quick video telling you about the Fire tablet
- After watching the video, tap on the users that will use the Fire tablet
- Then, Tap on the “CONTINUE” button
- Set your Screen lock
- After that, tap on the “CONTINUE” button or skip by tapping the “NOT NOW” button
- Tap on Continue to add your Goodreads account
- Tap on “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” to sign up
- OR Tap on “CONNECT EXISTING ACCOUNT” to log in to your account
After following each of the steps above, you should follow the on-screen instructions to add your Kindle account, add your recommended books or download apps. Once you are done with that, your Fire HD 10 tablet is now fully set up for use.