The Apple company also has a streaming device product which is called the Apple TV 4K. With this streaming device, you can get unlimited access to a bunch of streaming services. Apart from that, you are still able to enjoy some amazing features like FaceTime, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple Fitness, and photos all in your Apple TV 4K streaming device.
What Does Apple TV 4K do?
Apart from its streaming device functions, the Apple 4K allows you to seamlessly connect to your Apple devices. You can make FaceTime calls with your family and friends on your TV screen with the help of the Apple streaming device. Also, this streaming device gives you access to some Apple apps like Apple Music, Apple Fitness, Apple Arcde and a lot more.
In general, the Apple 4K allows users to access many streaming services. Also, at the same time connect it to their Apple device for a seamless integration with other Apple devices.
Is the Apple 4K Worth It?
Getting the Apple 4K for yourself is based on your decision and what you think is right for you. If you believe that the Apple streaming device satisfies your needs or is the perfect streaming device for you, then you can go ahead and buy one for yourself. However, in my opinion, for those who own other Apple devices, getting the Apple 4K will be worth it. This is because you’ll be able to get a seamless integration from your streaming device to your other Apple devices.
Can Apple TV 4K Connect to any TV?
The Apple 4K streaming device can surely connect to any TV as long as it has an HDMI port attached to it. Thus, if you want to set up the Apple 4K on your TV, you can buy one for yourself after making sure that your TV has an HDMI port. In conclusion, the Apple 4K can work with any TV with an HDMI port.
Can I Use the Apple 4K Device Without an iPhone?
If you want to use or set up your new Apple TV 4K device, you ou d not need an iPhone or an extra device to complete the set-up. Thus, you can set up the Apple TV 4K manually by itself by just connecting it to a WiFi connection. However, if you still wish to use the Apple streaming device with your iPhone, it is still possible.
Extra Benefits of Using the Apple TV 4K
To understand fully the Apple streaming device, it is important to take a look at those features that will benefit you. Luckily, in this part of the article, we shall be providing you with some of the main benefits of using the Apple TV 4K. Thus, below are some of the benefits of using the Apple streaming device.
- Seamless Integration to your other Apple Devices.
- Apple Arcade Gaming.
- 4K HDR High-Quality Videos.
- Siri Voice Assistant.
- Access to some Apple Apps.
The above contains some of the main extra benefits you get to enjoy by using the Apple streaming device. Check the following write-up below on how to set up the Apple TV 4K device.
How to Set Up Your Apple TV 4K
The Apple 4K setup is easy to do and won’t take you more than 5 minutes. However, you should note that before setting up your Apple 4K, you must get an HDMI cable because it was not provided in the box. Therefore, once you have your HDMI cable, you should follow the steps below to set up your Apple TV 4K device.
- Plug in the HDMI cable to your Apple 4K device and then connect the other end to your TV.
- Turn ON your TV and go to the HDMI in the settings.
- Tap on the “top surface” of the Apple remote to pair your remote.
- Select your Language.
- Next, select your Country or Region.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
- Tap on the Use Siri button to enable Siri.
- Or tap on the “Don’t Use Siri” button to skip the process.
- Tap on the “Set Up with Device” button if you wish to connect your other Apple devices.
- Make sure to turn on the WiFi and Bluetooth from your Apple Device to complete your setup.
- Or tap on the “Set Up Manually” to set up your Apple 4K without an Apple device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions from your device to complete your Apple TV 4K set-up.
By following the steps above, your Apple 4K set-up should now be successfully set up. You can now start streaming from your new streaming device and also connect to your Apple devices for a better experience.