The Echo Buds 2023 version is a wireless earbuds from Amazon products. This is unlike any other earbuds. With the Echo Buds, you can make use of the Alexa voice assistant and it can still support Siri and Google voice assistant. These earbuds come with a lot of exciting features such as active noise cancellation, and touch controls which makes it easy to control the earbuds. In this article, we will be discussing Amazon’s Echo Buds 2023 version. If you also want to find out how to set up the earbuds for when you purchase one, then this is for you too.
How to Purchase the Echo Buds
If you are interested in purchasing the earbuds now, then this is the exact write-up for you. Through the below, we shall provide you with a list of steps on how to purchase these earbuds from Amazon’s official website.
- Visit Amazon’s official website.
- Click on the search bar, and type “Echo Buds 2023 version“.
- Go through the products list until you find the echo buds, then Click on it.
- Sign up or log in to your Amazon account, if you already have an existing account.
- Click on “Buy Now”.
- Fill in your shipping information.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
By following the steps above, you should now be able to successfully make your purchase of the earbuds. To learn how to fully set it up from scratch, you should check out the write below which will talk about how to set up the Echo Buds 2023 version.
How to Set Up the Echo Buds (2023 Version)
Now, for those looking for the perfect place to summarize the steps you need to set up the earbuds, this is for you. However, you do not need to worry about any long procedure, it is quite easy and fast to set up. For those who are also not able to pair their earbuds to their iOS or Android device, you should check out this write-up too. Below are the steps to fully set up the Echo Buds 2023 version.
- Download the Amazon Alexa app from your App Store or Google Play Store.
- Press the Echo Buds case button for 3 seconds.
- You should now receive a pop-up message on the screen saying “Echo Buds Found”.
- Then, tap on “Agree and Continue”.
- Tap on continue.
- Wait for your earbuds to show under the accessory, then select it.
- Tap Next to find the optimal fit for you
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get to know your touch controls.
- Next, select what you want to use the earbuds from the 3 options.
- Customize your providers for your music, podcasts, radio, and news. Now you don’t have to manually play music from a specific platform, it will automatically play from the ones you set as your default providers.
- Tap on “Set up Next Feature”.
- Tap on continue.
- Tap on “Set up Next Feature”.
- To enable your “Find My Buds”, tap on the “Enable” button.
- Again, tap on “Set up Next Feature”.
- Set your map provider.
- Then, tap on “next” to complete the set-up.
After carefully following the steps above, you should now be able to set up your earbuds successfully. Note that if you do not go through the process listed above, you will not be able to pair to other devices through Bluetooth.
Cool Features of the Echo Buds
If you are curious to know more about the Echo Buds or you are having second thoughts on whether it is worth buying, then I suggest you go through some of its top cool features. Therefore, below are some of the cool features of the earbuds.
- An Active Noise Cancellation.
- Connects to 2 devices at the same time and still switches between them.
- The earbuds come with the Alexa voice assistant.
- It has a good battery Capacity, so you should expect a long-lasting battery on your Echo Buds.
- It supports tap controls. Another thing that makes this feature more cool is the fact that you can customize the tap control to your liking.
- Dual Connect.
- It has good voice detection for clear calls on the echo buds.
- It comes with the Amazon official USB-C cable.
The above are some of the main and cool features of the Echo Buds. Thus, if any of the features mentioned fit your needs in a wireless earbud, then I suggest you go for the earbuds.
What is an Echo Bud?
The Echo Bud is a wireless earbud with an active noise cancellation by Amazon. As mentioned earlier these earbuds come with Alexa. The Echo Buds have a very rich sound that allows you to enjoy your music or podcasts smoothly. There are a lot more things to enjoy from the earbuds. Check out the write-up below on some of its cool features.
How Much Does Echo Buds Cost?
Even with all its cool features, the Echo Buds is very affordable. If you want to know the price of the earbuds, then you should head over to the Amazon official online store. From there you should be able to see the current price of the earbuds. Check out the following write-up below on how to purchase the earbuds.
Do Echo Buds Connect to iPhone?
You can always connect your earbuds to your iPhone. However, in instances where you can’t pair your earbuds to your iPhone, this means that you have not registered your earbuds on the Alexa app. This tells us before we want to pair our earbuds through Bluetooth, we have to first register the Echo Buds on the Alexa app.
How Long Does the Battery Last?
Just as mentioned earlier, the Echo Buds have a great battery life. You can have up to 5 hours of music playback without using the charging case. So, if we are to include the charging case, you should expect the battery life to go u to 20 hours. This is quite good compared to other earbuds out there.
How Do you use the Echo Buds?
Making use of the echo buds is not a difficult task to do. Rather the earbuds are quite self-explanatory to use. However, if you want to properly know how to use the earbuds then this is for you. Now, all you need to do is to put the earbuds into pairing mode. Therefore, to do that, press the button on the earbud case for 3 seconds. From there, you should get a pop-up message on your Alexa app that your earbuds have been detected.