The Fitbit Charge 6 is a new and improved fitness tracker with Google built-in. For those of you who want to start tracking your fitness to reach a certain goal, then I suggest you take a look at the Fitbit Charge by Google. Not to worry, in this article, we shall be reviewing the product and letting you know whether it is worth buying for yourself or not. If you already own one of these, you can also stick with us to the end of the article to learn more new things or even how to set up the Fitbit Charge 6 for first-time users.
What Does a Fitbit 6 do?
The Fitbit 6 is a device designed to track your fitness health. This is a very helpful device for those who also do workouts or go to the gym. The Fitbit will be able to track your fitness if you have reached your goal for a certain period. Apart from all this, it can also track your sleep which is also cool. You can now be able to tell if you have been getting enough sleep since sleep is important to our health.
There are other helpful tools on the Fitbit 6 such as a timer and stopwatch to make your workouts easier for you. Also, there are over 40 exercise modes to keep up with your body.
Is it Worth Buying?
The Fitbit Charge 6 is a newly released device in late 2023. Thus, this makes it the latest design and model of the Fitbit Charge. And with the Fitbit 6, you are getting a more sophisticated design and better features to help improve your fitness tracking. This device can also work with Android and iOS devices, so long they run on Android version 9 upwards and iOS 15 upwards respectively. This is more than enough reason to say that the Fitbit Charge 6 is worth buying.
What Does the Fitbit Track?
Want to know about the information that the Fitbit Charge 6 can track? Well, if you do own the Fitbit 6, it will be able to track your heart rate, weight, the number of steps you take, the distance you have taken with the built-in GPS, and the calories burned.
Cool Features You Should Know About the Fitbit 6
This part of the write-up will be able to tell you about the key features of the Fitbit 6. So if you are still deciding on whether to buy it or not, you should go through the list below to have a good idea of what you will be getting from the Fitbit Charge 6. Thus, below is an outline of some of the cool features of the Fitbit Charge 6.
- Over 40 exercise modes.
- It enables you to tap and pay with your Google Wallet.
- It can Link to your compatible exercise machine and see your heart rate in real-time.
- Excellent battery life that goes for up to 7 days.
- Allows the use of Google Maps on your Fitbit 6.
- Control music on your Fitbit 6.
- Built-in GPS.
- Works on both iOS and Android.
With the following features mentioned above, you can now be able to tell if the Fitbit 6 is worth buying for yourself or not. As for me, I really do think that the Fitbit 6 is a great fitness-tracking device. To learn how to purchase this device if you want to buy one now, you should check out the next write-up below which will be showing steps on how to make the purchase.
How to Purchase the Fitbit Charge 6
Do you need help in purchasing the Fitbit Charge 6? If you do then you are at the right place. We are going to be showing you a step-by-step guide on how you can also purchase the Fitbit 6 for yourself. Therefore, follow the steps below to learn how to purchase the Fitbit 6 for yourself.
- Visit the official Google online store at store.google.com.
- Select your region.
- Click on the search button and type in “Fitbit Charge 6”.
- Once it loads the search, click on the Fitbit 6.
- Click on the blue “Buy” button.
- Select the colour of your Fitbit 6.
- Choose how many units you want to purchase.
- Now, click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Add your shipping address and your payment method.
- Lastly, click on the “Confirm Purchase” button to complete the transaction.
By following the steps provided above, you should have no problem with purchasing the Fitbit 6 tracker. The steps are quite easy to follow, just make sure you go through each step carefully. After purchasing your device, you will surely want to set up the Fitbit 6 tracker. Therefore, you should check out the write-up below which will talk about the steps to take when you want to set u the Fitbit 6.
How to Set Up the Fitbit Charge 6
The Fitbit 6 set-up is also easy, just like the older models. If you need help with setting up your device, then this write-up is indeed for you. Not to waste your time, below is a simple detailed outline of how to set up your Fitbit 6. Make sure your mobile phone is running on
- Download the Fitbit app from your App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign in through Google or Fitbit.
- Once you are logged in, tap on “Add device”.
- Select “Charge 6” from the list.
- Tap on the “SET UP” button.
- Tap on the “I AGREE” button.
- Now, plug in your Fitbit 6 for a full charge.
- Once it is fully charged, tap on the “Next” button on the Fitbit app.
- Enable your location and background location permission.
- Then, tap on the “Done” button.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on.
- Turn on the Fitbit device.
- Place your Fitbit 6 and your phone close by.
- Enter the 4-digit code that shows on your Fitbit device onto the app.
- Tap on Pair.
- You may need to update the Charge 6 to the latest software.
- Tap on the Continue button, after the update is complete.
- Put on the device on your wrist.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get to know your Fitbit Charge 6 device.
After following the steps above, you should be able to set up your Charge 6 without encountering any problems. Note, that if you encounter any issues, you should update your mobile phone software to its latest.