The Google Pixel watch is a smartwatch by Google. The watch is designed to perform those basic tasks that other smartwatch brands offer. However, there are more exciting features of the Google Pixel watch you should know about. To learn more about this Google pixel product, you should go through this article.
Is Pixel Watch Worth it?
If you are a fan of Google Pixel products, then the Pixel watch is a good option for you. It is the first smartwatch from Google. Thus, if you don’t mind paying at least $299.99, then I think the Google Pixel watch should be worth a try for you. The watch has all its smart features like using the Google voice assistant, tracking your sleep, heart, and so on.
In addition, you can also control and give the pixel watch commands like “Hey Google, turn on the lights”. Well, you will get to enjoy all of these benefits from the pixel watch. However, one of the main drawbacks to this Google Pixel product is that it only supports Android devices. Another thing to consider is that it takes longer to charge than other smartwatches and will still last you for a full day only.
To wrap it up, whether the Pixel watch is worth it or not, all depends on what seems to satisfy your priorities or your needs first. If you feel the Pixel watch has all the main features you are looking for on a smartwatch, then you can go for it.
What is the Price of a Pixel Smartwatch?
The Pixel smartwatch comes in two different types and both have different prices. However, if you want to know the prices of the different types of the pixel watch, then this is for you. Thus, the following are the prices for the two different types of the Google Pixel watch.
- The first type Supports “4G LTE, Bluetooth and WiFi” – For $339.99.
- The second type only supports “Bluetooth and WiFi” – For $299.99.
The above are the two different options for the Google Pixel watch. The prices stated above is the official price from the Google Store website.
Can I use Pixel Watch Without a Phone?
It is very much possible to use your Pixel watch without connecting it to a phone. Although, to use this type of feature you will have to be using the 4G LTE version of the Google Pixel watch. Therefore, if you have this type of Pixxel watch with you, then you do not need any nearby phone to start using your Pixxel watch.
If you want to be able to use your Pixel watch without a nearby phone, then you should select the 4G LTE option while making your order for the Google Pixel watch.
Can iPhone Work with Pixel Watch?
Unfortunately, those who own an iPhone or any other iOS device will not be able to use it with a Pixel watch. All iOS devices are not supported to work for the Pixel watch yet, maybe it will be supported later in the future. However, if you already have the Pixel watch, then I suggest you get an Android device or just give it out to your close friends who use an Android.
Is The Pixel Smartwatch Waterproof?
You should not mistaken that the pixel watch is waterproof. Well, it is not a waterproof watch rather the pixel watch is water resistant. This means that if a little splash of water touches your pixel watch, it is still going to be in good condition.
How to Purchase the Google Pixel Watch
If you are ready to make your purchase for the Google Pixel watch, then this is for you. In this part of the write-up, we shall guide you through the steps on how to purchase the pixel watch. Follow the steps below to purchase your pixel watch now.
- Visit the Google Store’s official website at store.google.com.
- Select your region and language.
- Click on “Watches” at the top of the page.
- Then, click on “Google Pixel Watch”.
- Click on the blue “Buy” button at the top.
- Select the colour you want.
- Choose the type of pixel watch you want, either with 4G LTE or without.
- Click on the “Add to cart” button.
- Click on “Go to cart”.
- Then, click on “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Fill in your Shipping address and your contact details.
- Next, click on the “Confirm purchase” button.
Once you click on the “confirm purchase” button your order for the pixel watch will be successful. In addition, if you want to learn how to set up the pixel watch device, you should read the next write-up below.
How to Set Up Your Google Pixel Watch
If you want to set up your pexel watch device on your Android phone, then this is for you. However, you should ensure that your Android phone runs on Android version 8.0 or later. Thus, follow the steps below to set up your Google Pixel watch.
- Turn ON your Pixel watch.
- Then, turn ON your Android phone.
- You will get a pop-up message, then tap on the Go to “Google Play”.
- Tap on the green “Install” button to download the Google Pixel Watch app.
- Next, confirm that the pin displayed on your phone and the pixel watch match, then tap on “Confirm”.
- Go through their Terms of Service and tap on the “I Agree” button to accept.
- Tap “Allow” to allow Google to find nearby devices.
- Tap on the “Allow” button again.
- Sign into your Google account to link your account to your Pixel watch.
- Go through the Additional legal terms, then tap the “I accept” button.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Then, put on the pixel watch on your wrist, then tap on Next.
- Select which wrist you put on the watch on and where the crown is.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your pixel watch.
By following the steps above, you will be able to successfully set up your Google Pixel watch. Note, while setting up your watch, make sure that you set a PIN or Pattern on your watch.