The Kasa Spot Pan Tilt is an indoor security camera that gives you a full 360-degree view of that area. This indoor camera still offers a lot more other features to improve your security. The camera offers motion detection alerts, night vision, two-way audio and many more. If you want to get more details about this camera, then you should go through this article to the end.
How to Purchase the Kasa Spot Pan Tilt
For those who are interested in getting this amazing camera product, then this write-up is for you. We shall be helping out those who need assistance in purchasing the Kasa indoor camera. Thus, follow the steps below, to guide you on where and how to purchase this camera.
- Go to the official Amazon website, www.amazon.com.
- TAo the search bar and type in Kasa Spot Pan Tilt.
- Select your preferred type.
- Sign up/log in to your Amazon account.
- Click on “Buy Now”.
- Fill in your information if you have not before.
- Next, follow the prompts to make your payment.
By following exactly the steps above, you should now be able to successfully purchase this camera product. The next important thing you need now is to set up the Kasa camera. If you need help with the set-up, you can check out the immediate next write-up below.
How to Set Up the Kasa Spot Pan Tilt Indoor Camera
The Kasa indoor camera offers a quick and easy set-up. However, if you are looking for a place where you can get a step-by-step guide on how to set up the Kasa Spot Pan Tilt, then you are at the right place. Check out the following steps below on how to set up the Kasala Spot Pan Tilt.
- Download the “Kasa Smart” app from your App Store or Google Play Store.
- Tap on the “Login” button if you have an existing account, if you don’t then you should tap on the “Create Account” button.
- After logging in successfully, tap on the “Add Device” button.
- Select the “Cameras” option from the list.
- Then, tap on “Kasa Spot Pan Tilt”.
- Plug in your Kasa Spot Pan Tilt camera to a power outlet.
- Next, confirm that the front of your camera is flashing orange and green colour.
- Tap on the “Orange and Green” button on the app.
- Go to your WiFi settings and join your Kasa’s WiFi network.
- Follow the prompts to connect to a WiFi.
- Next, enter a name for your camera.
- Tap on “Enable Notification” to be able to receive notification alerts through the Kasa Smart app.
- If you wish to record every time, then tap on “Enable 24/7 Recording”.
- To mount your camera now, tap on “Get Started” and if you want to do that later on, tap on “I’ll Do It Later”.
- Next, you may need to update the firmware on the Kasa Smart app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get to know your camera more.
After following the steps above, you should now have no issues in setting up the Kasa Spot Pan Tilt.
How do you Use Kasa Spot Pan Tilt?
This camera is controlled by the Kasa Smart app. With the mobile app, you will be able to receive motion detection alerts, and event alerts and also get a good quality live video from the camera. This camera also offers the two-way audio feature which allows users to communicate from the camera to the mobile app. In addition, with its 360-degree ability, you can move around the cursor from the Kasa Smart app to any point of view of the camera.
What SD Card Does the Kasa Spot Pan Tilt Use?
If you want to use local storage on your Kasa Spot Pan Tilt and you want to know which SD card is compatible? Well, you can make use of a MicroSD card with up to 256GB of storage space.
What Happens when Kasa SD Card is Full?
When the SD card on your Kasa camera is full, the camera is designed to overwrite older video to be able to store new video recordings. This is a unique and helpful feature of this camera. In cases where you travel for a long period, even when your SD card gets full, it will still be able to record and save up new video recordings.
Does Kasa Spot Work without Internet?
Basic functions like the live video from the camera can still be of use even without an internet connection. However, you should make sure that both your phone and the camera are connected to the same wireless connection. Note, that other smart features like the motion detection alerts will not be able to work if there is no internet connection.
How do I Reset my Kasa Spot Pan Tilt?
If you are having some problems with your camera or while setting it up, the first thing is to try and reset the camera. Now, to be able to do that, you should tilt the camera lens up and then press and hold the reset button for up to 15 seconds until the LED light starts blinking.
Other Security Cameras to Setup
- How to Set Up the Litokam P1 Indoor Camera
- How to Set Up the Wyze Cam OG
- How to Set Up Ring Spotlight Cam Pro
- How to Set Up the Ring Indoor Cam (2nd Gen)
- How to Set Up the Ring Stick Up Cam Pro
- How to Set Up the Ring Car Cam
- How to Set Up the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus
- How to Set Up the Wyze Battery Cam Pro
- How to Set Up the Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro
- How to Set Up the ANRAN Solar Security Camera Wireless Outdoor
- How to Setup the Galayou Indoor Home Security Camera
- How to Setup the REDTIGER F7NP 4K Front Rear Dash Cam
- How to Set Up the Blurams Dome Lite 2
- How to Set Up the Arlo Pro 4
- How to Set Up the Blink Outdoor 4