The Lenovo Legion GO is a super-fast handheld gaming device. With this device, you get to play mobile games with a high refresh rate of up to 144HZ and a powerful processor. It gives you a better gaming experience for mobile games. If you love playing these mobile games, then you may be interested in this handheld gaming device for the best gameplay. Thus, we shall take a deep review of the Lenovo Legion Go and how to set up the device if you own one.
Is Legion Go Worth it?
The Legion Go handheld gaming console has a powerful processor. With 16GB RAM and a 144Hz refresh rate, it gives you the best experience of playing such mobile games. this gaming device also runs on Windows 11. Thus, I can clearly say that the Legion Go gaming device is worth having. So if you want to experience the best gameplay with mobile games, then I suggest you go and get the Legion Go.
How Powerful is Lenovo Legion Go?
Even though the price of the Legion Go is not expensive, it still offers one of the most powerful handheld gaming consoles. However, want to know how fast this portable gaming console is. Well, it has an AMD Ryzen Z1 Extreme chip processor with 16GB of RAM and runs on a 144Hz refresh rate. You can get up to 1TB of storage on the Legion Go. Apart from all the internal designs, the Lenovo Legion Go has a good grip for playing games. The portable console can go as bright as 500 nits.
How Much Does it Cost?
Surprisingly enough the Lenovo Legion Go is not as expensive as we thought it would be. Compared to other handheld gaming consoles. This is because while the Legion Go offers more features and is faster than most handheld gaming consoles, the Lenovo Go still beats them in terms of price. With a whopping $699.99, you can purchase the Lenovo Go on the Lenovo official website.
Can You Play Games on the Legion Go Offline?
Just as you play games that you have installed on your mobile phone without an internet connection, the same goes for the Legion Go. There are some mobile games out there even after installation, you will require an internet connection. Therefore, on your Legion Go you can download and play games offline that don’t require you to be online while playing.
This is not a change to us the mobile gamers, since we have been doing this on our mobile phones the same way. However, to answer the question, yes you can go offline and play games that you have already installed on your Legion Go.
How to Purchase the Lenovo Legion Go?
If you are looking for the perfect place to guide you on how to purchase the Lenovo Legion Go, then this is for you. You can buy the Legion Go from many top online stores like Amazon and eBay. However, we will be using the official Lenovo online store website to guide you to purchase the Legion Go. Follow the steps below on how to purchase the Legion Go.
- Visit the official Lenovo website at www.lenovo.com.
- Click on the search button and type in “Lenovo Legion Go”.
- Now, click on the Legion Go.
- Click on View Models at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Next, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Sign in to checkout or click on “Continue as a Guest”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
After following the steps above, you should now be able to successfully make your purchase of the Legion Go. If you also need help with setting up the Legion Go console, then you should check out the next write-up below to guide you on the steps to set up the Legion Go.
How to Set Up the Lenovo Legion Go
In this part of the write-up, we will be talking about the set-up of the Legion Go. So if you already own a Legion Go and still don’t know how to set it up, then this is for you. Follow the steps below to guide you through the steps of how to set up your legion Go.
- The first thing to do is to plug in for a full charge.
- After it’s done charging, turn on the Legion Go.
- Sect your region and tap next.
- Select your right keyboard layout and tap next.
- An update may be required, so allow the update to continue.
- Next, tap on the “Accept” button
- Type in a name for your Legion Go device.
- Next, sign in to your Microsoft account or create a new one if you don’t have an existing account.
- Restore from your existing PC or set it up as a new PC.
- Tap on create “PIN”.
- Enter your pin.
- Edit the privacy setting on your device, then tap the “Accept” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set-up process.
By following the steps above, you should now be able to set up your Lenovo Legion Go.