Are you a pet owner and afraid of losing your pet? Well, this problem can be resolved with the Ring Pet Tag device. It is a smart tag device that you put around your pet, so that anytime he runs from home or you lose sight of your pet, the Pet Tag can help you locate your pet back. To learn more about such an amazing product by Ring, I suggest that you go through this article.
How Does it Work?
Do you want to understand how the Ring Pet Tag works? If you do, then this write-up is for you. Now, once your pet is lost and has the Ring Pet Tag around its body, you should be less worried. Therefore, when they get lost you should enable “Lost mode” from the Ring app, and then any individual can notice that the pet is missing.
The next thing to do is to scan the QR code from the Ring Pet Tag which will be able to contact the pet owner that the pet has been found. Thus, you will be able to communicate with the person who found your pet so that you can easily locate your way to your pet’s location.
Does it Work with Pets?
Of course, the Ring Pet Tag can work for your pet. All you need to do to connect the Pet Tag with your Ring app. You can also create a pet profile that adds a little more information about what you want people to see when your pet gets missing. You can do all of these through the Ring app. Now that you have that set, it will be a lot easier to find your pet so long as they have the Pet Tag on and you have linked it on the Ring app.
How to Find the Owner of a Lost Pet with a Ring Pet Tag
Now, let’s say that you are in a position where you find a lost pet which has a Ring pet Tag around its body, what do you do to find the owner? Well, if you are ever in this kind of situation and don’t know what to do, this write-up will be able to show you and guide you through how to find the owner of the missing pet. Follow the steps below to be able to find the owner of a lost pet with a Ring Pet Tag.
- Check around for the Pet Tag on the pet’s body, it is usually put around the neck area.
- Next, open your camera and scan the QR code at the back of the pet tag device.
- Where the owner has added a flyer for the lost pet, you should tap on the “Contact Owner” button.
- Also, where the owner did not create a flyer for the lost pet, from the “pet profile”, tap on the “Contact Owner” button.
By following the steps above, you should now be able to successfully contact the owners of the pet.
How to Purchase the Ring Pet Tag
If this product amazes you and you want to get one now for your pet, then this write-up is for you. The following steps shall contain a step-by-step guide on how to purchase the Pet Tag.
- Go to the Ring’s website at ring.com.
- At the top of the page, click on “Products”.
- Then, select “Ring for Pets”.
- Click on Pet Tag.
- Next, click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Click on “Checkout”.
- Next, enter your “Shipping address”, then click on the Continue to Shipping button.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to make your payment for the purchase.
After following the steps from the above, you will now be able to conveniently purchase this Pet Tag.
How to Set Up the Ring Pet Tag
If you want to learn how to set up this pet tag device, then this is for you. Thus, follow the steps below to guide you properly on how to set up this Pet Tag.
- Put the Pet Tag around the collar of your pet.
- Download the Ring app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Log in to your existing account or create one if it is your first time.
- Now scan the QR code from the back of the pet tag.
- Create a pet profile for your pet.
- Then, link the pet profile to the pet tag to complete the set-up.
By following the steps above, you should now be able to set up the Ring Pet Tag for your pet. Now, you can easily find your pet when it goes missing.