The Xreal Air AR glasses are augmented reality glasses. It allows users to share their screen with the Xreal Air AR glasses which can be done on your phone or PC. You also get to use the AR glasses to play games from your gaming console. However, in this article, we shall be doing a review of the Xreal Air AR Glasses and how to set up the Xreal glasses.
How Do Xreal Air AR Glasses Work?
The Xreal Air glasses are a high-tech device that can display the monitor of your screen or device right through the small glass. Unfortunately, the Xreal glass doesn’t have a built-in battery, so you will have to connect it to a power source at any anytime you want to use it.
With the Xreal Air glasses, you can connect your devices directly or through the Xreal adapter. Check out the next write-up below to know which devices are compatible with the two types of connection.
How to know the Xreal Air AR Glasses Compatible Devices
Before you purchase the Xreal glasses for your personal use, you should make sure to confirm if the devices you have are compatible with the AR glass. Well luck to you, we shall be guiding you through this. Therefore, if you want to directly connect to your device with USB-C or through the Xreal adapter to Lightening HDMI ports, then you should check out the following write-up below:
1. Direct Connection to any Device using USB-C Output
If you want to connect any of your devices directly to the Xreal glassed using the USB-C output, then it has to be from these 5 devices, which are:
- Android Devices
- Steam Deck
However, note that not all phones are going to be compatible through direct connection with the USB-C output. Also, to know if your phone is compatible, visit www.xreal.com/experience/?air-casting. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page to see all of the compatible phones for direct connection.
2. Connecting Through Xreal Adapter to Lightning and HDMI Ports
Here, for those who want to connect through the Xreal adapter to lightning and HDMI port, this is for you. To know if your device is compatible with this kind of connection to the Xreal glasses, then check out the following list below:
- The PlayStation 5
- Xbox Gaming Console
- Nintendo Switch
- An iPhone or iPad
If you confirm that you have any of these 4 device types mentioned in the list above, then you can successfully connect your device through the Xreal adapter.
How to Purchase the Xreal Air AR Glasses
If you want the Xreal glasses and want to purchase them but don’t know how then this part of the write-up is for you. We will be showing you in steps how you can be able to purchase the Xreal Air AR glasses. To purchase it now, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official Xreal website at www.xreal.com
- On the top menu bar, click on “Products”
- Then, click on “air”
- Click on the “Buy Now” button
- Now hit the plus sign to the number of Xreal glasses you want to buy
- Next, click on the “Add to Cart” button
- Click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
- Click on the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button again and proceed to make your payment
- If you are not signed in to your Xreal account, log in then you will be redirected back to make your payment
After following the steps above, you should now be able to successfully make your purchase order for the Xreal Air AR glasses. Check out the next write-up on how to set up the Xreal Air AR glasses.
How to Set Up the Xreal Air AR Glasses
If you do own the Xreal glasses and you don’t know how to set them up for use, then this write-up is for you. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to do it. Thus, to set up your Xreal Air AR Glasses, check out the following steps below:
- Head over to your App Store or Google Play Store and download the Nebula app
- Launch the app
- Follow the on-screen instructions to accept the “Terms of Service”
- Grant the app all the permission requirements
- Plug in the USB-C cable to the glass and to the your device
- For an Android device, open the “touchpad” on your phone
- Wear the Xreal glasses
- Then, follow the instructions on the Xreal glass to finish your setup
The steps above are for connecting directly to the Xreal glasses. So, once you complete the steps above, your Xreal glasses will be successfully set up.