The Yale Assure Lock 2 is a 2nd Gen smart lock device. It helps to improve the security of your door locks and monitor it from anywhere. The Yale Assure Lock 2 is a s great smart home device that can assure you the best security system for your door lock. Thus, in this article, we shall be talking more about this product and how you can be able to set it up.
The Yale Assure Lock 2 is a smart door lock device that helps to ensure the security of your door at all times. With the Yale Assure Lock 2, nobody can access or unlock your door without the code or permission from the Yale Access app. Thus, this means that you have full control of your door lock and therefore only you as the owner can prevent others or visitors from entering your home.
Does the Yale Assure Work with Android?
Yale Assure Lock can be accessed both by Android and iOS users. Not only that, the Yale Assure also allows Apple Watch users to connect to their Yale smart locks. Thus, you don’t need to worry about owning any specific type of phone, you can get the Yale Home app on your App Store and Google Play Store.
How Long Does the Yale Smart Lock Battery Last?
The Yale battery life span is not so bad. With constant use of your Yale Lock 2, the battery can last you for about 3 months at least. Therefore, when it is about 3 months in, make sure you have a spare set of batteries ready to replace them with the old ones. So that you don’t get cut off from tracking your door lock and ensuring the safety of your home.
Can you Unlock the Yale Locks with your Phone?
You can unlock the Yale Assure Lock with your phone app. Once you are in the Yale Home app, all you need to do is tap the green circle to lock your door and the red circle to unlock the door. Also, you can lock your door on your phone no matter where you are.
Do Yale Smart Locks Lock Automatically?
Yes, you can set your Yale Assure Lock to lock your door automatically. You can do this by setting a timer through the Yale Home app to lock your door after a certain period. Or you can set your Yale Assure Lock to automatically lock your door when you are not around or at home. Then once you are approaching the door, it will automatically open the door for you. This type of automatic lock is done by granting the Yale Home app your location so that it knows when you are leaving and coming back home.
Benefits of Owning the Yale Smart Locks
If you intend to buy the Yale Smart Lock 2 and want to know the benefits of installing it, then this is for you. therefore, the following are some of the main benefits of having the Yale Smart Lock 2 in your home.
- Access to your Door Lock from anywhere
- Compatible with the Apple Smart Watch
- Keyless Access.
- Get Notifications of Previous Activities
- Compatible with Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit.
- Easy Set-Up
- Supports the Siri Voice Assistant
The above are the main benefits of the Yale Smart Lock. So if you want to purchase one for yourself, this is what you should expect. Now, you get to have an idea as to whether the Yale Smart Lock 2 is worth buying. Check the next write-up on how to purchase the Yale Assure Lock 2 now.
How to Purchase the Yale Assure Lock 2
If you want to purchase a Yale Smart Lock 2, then you should pay attention to this part of the article. To purchase the Yale Smart Lock 2, check out the following steps below to guide you on how to get one.
- Open your web browser and visit the Yale store website at shopyalehome.com.
- Scroll down and click on “Smart Locks”.
- Choose the Yale Assure Lock 2 you want, either with Bluetooth or WiFi.
- Click on the yellow “Buy Now” button.
- Next, click the “Continue to Checkout” yellow button.
- Fill in your contact information and shipping address.
- Then, click “Continue Shopping”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
By following the steps above, you will be able to make your order for the Yale Smart Lock 2. However, this product is also available in other retail stores like Amazon online store, BestBuy, and many more.
How to Set Up the Yale Assure Lock 2
If you want to learn how to set up the Yale Assure Lock 2, then this is for you. Therefore, to set up your Yale Assure Lock 2, check out the following steps below:
- Mount the Yale Smart Lock, using the provided mounting accessories.
- Next, plug in the battery to the indoor part of the door lock.
- Download the Yale Home app from your App Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Tap on “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to create a new account on Yale.
- Or tap on the “SIGN IN” button to log in to your existing account.
- After logging in, tap on “SET UP A NEW DEVICE”.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to pair to your Yale Assure Lock.
By following the steps above, your Yale Assure Lock set-up will now be complete. You can now start monitoring our door lock from anywhere.