As we all know, the Fujifilm Instax mini link smartphone printer is a portable device that allows you to print out pictures and photos on your phone within a short period. The reason why this device is unique is that you can get that hard copy photo at any time. However, in the write-up below, we will be reviewing the product. Also, if you already own the Fujifilm Instax mini link printer, then you should read more on this article on how to set it up for use.
Does the Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Printer Need Ink?
When it comes to the Fujifilm Instax mini link, you will not need any sort of ink to be able to print out your picture. Rather, what you need to enable you to print out your pictures is with the Instax film pack. The Instax film pack is designed to come in 10 pieces, so you should know how to manage them properly.
Can Android Connect to the Fujifilm Instax Link?
Nothing stops you as an Android user from connecting or pairing your device to the Fujifilm Instax link. However, to connect to your Fujifilm Instax mini link through your Android phone, you will have to download the “Instax Mini Link” app from the Play Store. In addition, iOS users can also use their devices to connect to the Fujifilm Instax mini link.
Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Picture Limit
If you have the Fujifilm Instax mini link you do not have to worry about the number of pictures you can take. That is, you can take as many pictures as you like. However, an Instax film pack come in 10 pieces, so if you run out of it, you will not be able to print for the main time.
Can the Fujifilm Instax Print Photos From a Phone?
Sure, you can. If you have some nice photos on your phone and you want to print them out through the Fujifilm Instax mini link, it is very much possible. So long as you grant the Instax mini link app on your phone access to all your photos, you are good to go.
How to Know if Instax Film Smartphone Printer is Empty
If you want to go out with the Fujifilm Instax printer but want to confirm if your Instax film is empty. There is an easy way to check that. Now, to check if your Instax film is empty or not, turn to the back of the Fujifilm Instax mini link and look at the little window hole. If you see that yellow strip, then you still have some pieces of Instax film left. Although, when you check the window at the window and it is just dark, then that is a sign that your Instax film is empty.
Can I take Pictures On the Instax Without Film?
Of course. Taking a picture on your Instax mini link does not stop you from doing that without the Instax film. The only purpose of the Insatx film is to enable you to print out your photos. This means that you can take pictures on the Fujifilm Instax without the film and print them later.
How to Setup the Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer
Setting up the Fujifilm Instax mini link printer is an easy task. Now, before proceeding to the steps below, make sure that you already have an Instax film pack with you. To get a full step-by-step guide on how to set up the Fujifilm Instax printer, you should follow the steps below:
- Open the “back”‘ of the Fujifilm mini link printer and insert an “Instax film pack”
- A black printout will come up, so you should throw that away
- Now, pick up your device and download the “Instax Mini Link app” from the App Store or Play Store
- Launch the app and grant it permission
- Tick the “Agree to this Content” box and tap on the button
- A pop-up message for Bluetooth connection will show, tap on the “Set” button
- Then, turn ON your Fujifilm Instax mini link printer by holding the front button
- Go back to your smartphone and tap on “Search”
- Once it detects the Fujifilm Instax mini link, tap on “Connect”
- Tap on Pair
- Swipe through the 5 instruction slides and tap on the “Let’s Play!” button
- Next, tap on “Allow” to grant permission to download video prints
- To take a quick print from your device photos, tap on the “Simple Print” button
- Now, select the photo you want to print out now
- After selecting the photo, tap on the red print button at the bottom to start your printing
If you can carefully follow the steps above, your Fujifilm will be successfully set up and ready for the next printing. Note, that you can only pair or connect the Fujifilm Instax mini link smartphone printer through the mobile app. The app is available on the App Store and Google Play Store.