If you are looking for a place where you can get the quickest loan in India, Moneyview is the best platform for that. With Moneyview, you can apply and get your loan all under 5 minutes without any long processes like other loan platforms.
MoneyView is a popular personal finance app that helps users keep track of their expenses, savings, and investments. The app allows its users to manage money more easily and conveniently. Thus, with a range of features that allow users to view their transactions, set budgets, and track their progress towards financial goals.
Most importantly, the Moneyview platform is also known for providing its users with quick loans. With Moneyview, you can take a quick loan for as much as ₹5K to ₹5L in minutes! In this review, we’ll look closer at MoneyView and explore some of its key features and benefits. MoneyView offers loans of up to INR 5 lakhs with flexible repayment options ranging from 3 to 60 months. MoneyView uses a proprietary algorithm that assesses a borrower’s creditworthiness and determines their eligibility for a loan.
However, we will be reviewing the Moneyview for you, so that you can learn more about their platform. Therefore, if you have any interest in applying for a loan with Moneyview you should go through the article below and follow the steps to apply for a loan within 5 minutes.
Moneyview Loan Interest Rate
Money View offers personal loans with interest rates starting from 1.33% per month (16% Annually). The interest rate for each loan is based on various factors such as the borrower’s credit score, income, repayment history, and loan amount. The interest rate is also influenced by market conditions and the RBI’s lending rates.
Exciting Features About Moneyview
The Moneyview loan platform has a lot of exciting features which we shall be sharing with you. However, the following is a list of some of the exciting features available on Moneyview
- Moneyview has a User-friendly interface
- Automatically tracks & categorizes your expenses
- Users have access to customize and create their expense categories
- Moneyview allows users to set budgets and alerts to keep their spending in check.
- They also allow users to track their investments and provide insights into their portfolio performance.
Check out the write-up below to know your eligibility status on the Moneyview loan platform.
How to Know Your Loan Eligibility on Moneyview
You should also be aware of the requirements of those who can apply for a loan on Money View. Therefore, we shall provide you with the requirements to be eligible for taking a loan from Money View in the following below;
- You must be a salary earner or self-employed
- Monthly in-hand income of at least ₹13,500
- Also, the income should be from a ban
- You will also need a minimum CIBIL score of 600 or an Experian score of 650
- You must be between the ages of 21 – 57 years
After meeting the requirements listed in the above write-up, you are now fully eligible to request a loan. If you know you don’t meet some of the requirements, you should not apply yet to avoid rejection and adversely affecting your credit score.
How to Apply for a Loan on Money View
With a user-friendly interface, applying for a loan on Money View is quite easy. However, you must download the Money View app to be able to apply for a loan. Unfortunately, the app is only available on the Play Store for now. Follow the steps below on how to apply for a loan on Money View;
- Download and Launch the Money View app from your Google Play store.
- Login to your Money View account (if you don’t have a Money View account yet, then sign up)
- After logging into your account, fill in your personal and financial details
- Then, choose the loan amount and tenure
- Lastly, submit your loan application
After following the instructions above, you will need to wait for your loan to get approval. When you have gotten approval, then the money will be sent to your bank account within 24 hours.