With your Samsung account login, you will be able to get a lot of exclusive features from Samsung. These services are free and can only be enjoyed by Samsung users. Thus, if you are looking for a guide on how to gain access to your Samsung account, this is for you. Therefore, in this write-up, we shall provide the appropriate steps for logging into your Samsung account.
What is the Samsung Account For?
Samsung account is a platform made available to all Samsung users to enjoy some limited features. With your Samsung account, you will get free access to apps like Galaxy Store, SmartThings, Smart Switch, and much more. Fortunately, gaining access to these features on the Samsung account is completely free. So all you need to do to start enjoying such features is just to create a Samsung account or log in to your existing account on any Samsung device.
How to Login to Samsung Account Via Website
You can access the Samsung login through your web browser. Do not worry, we shall guide you through how to log in to your Samsung account through the web browser. Now, to login to your Samsung account, follow the steps below;
- Go to the official website at samsung.com
- Now, click on the blue Sign in button
- Next, enter the email you used in creating your Samsung account
- Then, click on the Next button
- Enter your password
- Click on the Sign in button to gain access to your Samsung account.
However, you should know that to enjoy some of the free exclusive features on your Samsung account, you will need to use a Samsung device for that to work. Anyways, by following the steps above, you should now be logged in to your Samsung account through the official website.
How to Sign in on a Samsung Device
If you would like to log in to your Samsung account on your Samsung device you have full access to the feature. Once, you log in to your account here, you will be able to enjoy free features that are only available to Samsung users. Thus, the following are the steps on how to log in to your account on any Samsung device you have.
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung device
- Now, scroll down and tap on “Accounts and backup”
- Next, tap on “Account”
- Then, tap on “Add account” account
- After that, tap on the Samsung account button
- Enter your email or phone number and password
- Lastly, tap on the Sign in
After following the steps provided above, you will then be successfully logged into your Samsung account on your Samsung device. Also, if you have forgotten your Samsung login password, you can read the write-up below to help you with that.
How To Reset My Samsung Account Login
In cases where you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset your Samsung account login on the login page. To do that follow the steps below;
- Go back to the Samsung login page
- Click on “sign in”
- Now, enter the email you used in creating your Samsung account
- Then, click on “Forgot password”
- Lastly, follow the prompts to reset your Samsung account password
In addition, if you forgot your Email ID, you can also get it back. You can do that by going back to the login page, then tap on Find ID