If you have been logged out from your Twitter account and would like to login back into your account. This write-up will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to log in to your Twitter account either through the web or mobile app.
To log in to your Twitter account, you must attain these requirements before you can successfully log in to your Twitter account. However, if you do not know what they are, we are here to guide you. The following are the requirements you will need to log in to your account.
- Phone number or Email address
- Your Twitter / X “Username”
- The password of your Twitter account
- Lastly, a reliable internet connection
If you have all of the requirements above, it is only then that you can successfully log in to your Twitter account. Logging in to your Twitter account can be done in two ways. Check them out in the following write-up below.
How to Login to Your Twitter / X Account Via Website
Logging into your Twitter account gives you access to use and manage your account. In this part of the write-up, we will be showing you how to log in to your Twitter account through the official Twitter login website. To login back to your account, follow the steps below;
- Open any web browser of your choice
- Visit the official login page, at https://twitter.com/login
- Type in your Phone, email address, or your Twitter username
- Click on the Next button
- Then, fill in your password
- Lastly, click on the white “Log in” button
Follow the steps below to be able to successfully log in to your Twitter account through the website.
How to Login on the Twitter / X App
Now for a better experience, it is best you use the Twitter app to log in to your account. The Twitter app is available to both iOS & Android users. Now if you would like to log back to your Twitter account using the app, then you should follow the steps below;
- First, go to your App Store or Play Store and download the Twitter app.
- Install and launch the Twitter app
- After opening the app, tap on the “Log in” button at the bottom
- Now, Type in your Phone, email address, or your Twitter username
- Tap on the Next button
- Then, fill in your password
- Lastly, click on the white “Log in” button at the button to log in back to your account.
By following the steps above, you should be logged into your Twitter account successfully on the Twitter app.
What Happens if I Forget My Twitter Password?
If you happen to forget your Twitter password you should not panic. This is because you can reset your password easily with a few steps. Here is how you can get into your Twitter account after forgetting your password;
- Go to the Twitter login page, either on the web or through the app
- Click on the “Sign in” button
- Then, click on the Forgot password? button
- Now, you will need to fill in your email, phone number, or username
- Verify your account by entering your username, email, or phone
After verifying your account, you will then be sent a confirmation code. That code is what you will use to reset your account password to gain access back to your Twitter account.