If you are logged out of your Yahoo mail login or don’t know how to log in. this article is here to guide you on how to properly log back into your Yahoo mail. However, before you can go ahead and log in to your Yahoo mail, you must make sure that you have finished the sign-in process. Then, for those who have passed that stage, this write-up is strictly for you. All that you need now is to follow the steps we will be providing you with on the Yahoo mail login.
Before logging in to any form of account online, you must be aware of the requirements. Luckily. this article is here to help provide the requirements you will need for the Yahoo mail sign-up.
- Yahoo Mail ID (Username, email address or Mobile Number)
- Your Yahoo Mail Password
- An internet connection
This means that you must attain each of the 3 requirements in the write-up above before you can log in to your Yahoo mail account. If you don’t know how to log in to your Yahoo mail or you have been having issues with it. You can follow the guide below on how to log in to your Yahoo mail account.
How to Sign in to Yahoo Mail Via Website
For those who want to log in to their Yahoo mail through the official website, this is for you. You can do this through your web browser, either on your PC or Mobile. Check below for the steps on how to log in to Yahoo Mail via the website.
- Launch your web browser
- Search for login.yahoo.com
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right
- Then tap on “sign in”
- Fill in your Yahoo Mail ID
- Next, put in your password
- Tap on sign in to enter your Yahoo mail account
After following the steps provided above, you will be logged in to your Yahoo mail account.
How to Sign in to Yahoo Mail App
Now, logging into your Yahoo mail on the mobile app is also easy. However, if you are a mobile user and you need a guide on how to log in to your Yahoo mail account using the App. Well, we will be providing you with steps on how to log in to your account on the Yahoo mail app.
- Launch the Yahoo mail app; If you don’t have the app yet, go to your App Store or Play Store to download it
- After opening the app, tap on “sign in with Yahoo”
- Enter Yahoo ID (either username, email address, or mobile number)
- Then click on the blue “Next” button
- solve the reCaptcha, if asked
- Next, type in your password and tap on Sign in
Once you finish following the steps in the above write-up, you will now be logged into your Yahoo mail account on the app.
How to Reset My Yahoo Password?
If you have forgotten your password for Yahoo mail, recovering the password will require you to reset the password. Follow the steps below on how to reset/recover your Yahoo mail password.
- Go to the Yahoo mail sign-in helper by visiting login.yahoo.com/forgot?
- Provide either your mail, username or your recovery phone number
- Tap on the continue “button”
- Then follow the prompts to reset your password
After following the steps above, you should now have a new password for your Yahoo account. Hence, you can use the new password to log in to your account.
Why Can’t I Log into my Yahoo Email?
Sometimes you may not be able to access your Yahoo mail login. However, lucky for you this article will provide some of the reasons and tips on why you can’t log into your account.
- Account disabled – Your account may be disabled for a short while due to some security reasons. However, you do not need to panic, your account will be recovered automatically after 12 hours.
- Sign-in loops – You may be also having problems with the Yahoo mail sign-in page. If this keeps recurring then you should clear your cache & cookies, or change to a different web browser.
- Incorrect Email & Password – If you get your email or password wrong, it will not allow you to log in to your account. To fix that, you can click on forgot username or forgot password.
If you have tried all of the above and you notice that it is not working you can try updating the Yahoo Mail App. if that does not also work for you, then you should go straight and contact their help page by visiting this URL https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account.